09.45-10.30 am and 3.00-3.45 pm
This is a new course since Augist 2023
Come for a trial lesson any
9.45 – 10.30 am and 3.00 – 3.45 pm
Eric, technical director, and Anaïs, course leader
“The child’s job is to move and have fun in a safe and healthy environment.”
These classes are for children aged 3 to 5 accompanied by an adult (parent, grandparent).
The aim is threefold:
- by playing, having fun and enjoying themselves, we stimulate children’s development to maximise their chances of success later on
- while also looking after the well-being of the adult accompanying them,
- and by creating a pleasant and playful moment of complicity in tandem.
Early childhood is the most important period in a child’s development. Our aim is to help them develop in a balanced, harmonious and healthy way.
Japanese Yoga & agility: relax while stimulating your child’s development
Looking for an activity which
- is meaningful
- Enables you to spend some quality time with your child in a caring and stimulating environment
- can be a way out of the sedentary lifestyle, the overuse of screens and the aggressive nervousness that goes with them,
- Where you can meet new people who share the same values
Come and share a playful moment in adult-child tandem and enjoy the benefits of Japanese yoga together.
In a space of freedom and discovery, come and practise
- breathing exercises,
- yogic gymnastics,
- coordination games and cognitive stimulation,
- parent-child massages,
- energy exercises,
- relaxation and meditation.
- find peace and serenity
- develop inner strength, energy and motivation
better manage the daily challenges of life with children.
- Acquire tools for managing emotions, concentration and stress, and support your health.
All classes are bilingual French-German and taught by Anaïs, mother of two, Japanese yoga enthusiast and certified midwife.